Sunday 13 September 2015

symphony

Skeptical, wearing my headphones
I set out on an uncharted sojourn
Music starts to ebb and flow
For the fire is lit and ready to burn

Journey starts off on a silent note
Sounds start off a triffle slow
Waiting for the magic to happen
When the strings are struck by the bow

Violinist started with a capriccio
Flight of the bow let the notes flow
Closing my eyes, music grows inside
Enveloping me in a bright glow

Time flies & leads into accelerato
Dance of emotion accelerates inside
Rising crescendo transports thereafter
Emotion that is about to ignite

Dimension unknown, not walked upon 
Crescendo suddenly takes an unknown bend
Strike of bow becomes long & stretched
Pain inside starts a new trend

Music takes control of my soul
Symphony bridges the gentile
Tears flow uncontrolled and unbridled
Coda releases my spirit from exile

Release the unknown hidden pain
Symphony was the soup for the soul
Space I would like to always reside in
For peace rests at last inside my whole

No comments:

Post a Comment